How to enrol?
Enrolment is easy. Choose the days, course, or courses you want to do, download and fill in the Enrolment Application and email it to us or ring us on 0402359047 to book and we can fill in the form at our end.
- Directly pay the correct amount into any branch of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Account Name: Kismet Film Productions (BSB) 06 3299 (account number) 1000 7635 (use SWIFT Code CTBAAU2S code for international transfer), after booking into the courses by email or phone. Then email the bank receipt with your enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay by internet banking; quote your full name in the comments or transaction section. You don't need to say it's for the Filmmaking Summer School. Ensure you print or save a copy of the receipt to email with your enrolment details.
- Pay in person to the address below, but ring us first, please. We don't have a credit card facility at the office or at the course.
Please note. When courses are almost full, preference will be given for full course bookings. People wanting to do single days might need to wait to be accommodated but we will do our best.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot refund you if you get Covid-19 just before or during the course/s. We will be making every attempt to keep participants and presenters safe. We ask you to be fully vaccinated and wear a mask as much as possible and if you have any symptoms to stay home. We will try to accommodate you in next year's course if you need to leave due to Covid or you can give your place to someone else.
If you are a Melbourne University alumnus or member of staff, a full time student, a health/unemployment Benefit Card Holder or pensioner, then you are eligible for the concession rate. Please send a photocopy of your student/benefit/pension card with your application form. *Concessions are only applicable to Australian citizens.
Cancellations & Refunds
The organisers reserve the right to cancel any course, in which case fees received will be refunded in full.
Cancellation up to 14 days prior to the course commencing will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the course fees and the balance will be refunded.
- No refund will be given after the commencement date of the course.
- No refund will be given after Dec 10, 2023, for all courses.
- An administration fee of $55 applies to all cancellations.
- International participants, please add Aust $35 to cover international transfer of monies.
- In certain circumstances, you can give your place to someone else if you are unable to come or have to leave the course if you become ill.
Confirmation of Enrolment
When we receive your enrolment details and payment you will be provided with full location details, a map of the venues and a welcome letter outlining extra course activities after classes.